Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Weakest Link...


Earlier this week I was playing this Survey game. It was an interesting one, about whether I could help the human race survive if we were attacked by Zombies. Well apparently, I wouldn’t survive if a brain eating bloody Zombie going no more than one mile per hour followed me. Wow. I feel insulted. At least I have some qualities that would help me survive. I could write about what traumatic terrible things were going on and leave behind a whole mess of information on how we humans were beat by things that were losing arms faster than three-year-olds lose their teeth. I could also swim away to some deserted island and escape these brain eaters because if you have ever seen "Night of the Living Dead", you know that these things can’t swim. Maybe I would run from them. Wow, that’s not hard at all, considering any human who weighs less than 300 pounds can out run them.
“You are humanity's weakest link. You will die soon; you do not have what it takes to live. The day you die will be a good day for our species.”
Well I am so sorry computer generated liars, but I will always make it through what ever life troughs at me. Whether it’s a disease, a death, an injury, or limbless Zombies. I am going to make my mark, and the day I die, will be a sad one, and one that will never be forgotten by any species.

Being an optimist is better than being a brain eater any day.

0 comments: