I honestly do not know what I want to be when I grow up. This is really disappointing because I am a Sophomore. I am 15 years old. 2 more years of high school and I don't know what I want to do with my life yet.
I have considered being a FBI agent. A CIA agent. And NCIS is top on the list. I have thought about working for the EPA because I want to help save the environment.
I like History and Sciences, but I like English and Spanish. I suck at Math and I'm awful at public speaking.
I love writing and telling stories, but I am terrified that i am truly a terrible writer. And I also know that that's not all I want to do with my life. I want to be remembered but I don't want my stories to end up on the 90% off rack (AKA the no - one - wants - your - book, shelf.)
What will happen to me? If I don't even know than how would anyone else.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Future...
Posted by Carmencita Isabella at 4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment